- Using open, non-standardized methodologies, selected according to the problem to be solved.
Promoting soft disruption
Detecting what underlies a representation or contradiction.
- conflict in group discussions
- observation immediately consecutive to a group in order to assess the congruence between acts and words and to detect deceptions and understand the real outstanding fact.
To update practices inspired from ethnographic observation
- joint research: the consumer is involved in the research and interviews or films others around him
- experiential research: the consumer is immersed in practices to the extent of forgetting the research setting
To effectively capitalize on consumer knowledge
- Compiling a memory-bank of results.
For the client to appropriate results optimally
- Understanding consumer realities in both their rational and emotional dimensions